It’s a new year, and we’ve been drafting and planning on a simple “New year post” for our social presence online. But coming short … Why is this, I believe it’s because we have so much to say and discuss that a simple post just wasn’t right for the job.
In 2018 we’re reevaluating what BudgEat really is.
- Are we only an online presence or do we incorporate some form of real world presence that Customers in Dominica are use to?
- Do we keep working on our Mobile app and strip features we deem unnecessary or do we use existing platforms where users are already using?
- What blog platform do we continue to use, Medium or WordPress or create our own via http://www.budgeat.co?
- Is our main Business model to make money via ads or elsewhere?
So many questions… So little time… And the opportunity and Users interest starts to dwindle.
The one thing we’re sure about moving forward in 2018 is that we want to start providing our customers with quality service.
… Which includes :
- Menu suggestions
- Food ordering and logistics
- Mobile Loyalty
- Food fact game/s
- Grocery / Food items pricing and listings
- … An overall exceptional experience for Foodies on a Budget